Op.Dr. Yilmaz Timucin
Date of Birth: 1965 / Gaziantep
- Graduated from İstanbul Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty in 1990.
- Completed specialty education at İstanbul Beyoğlu Education and Research Hospital on 30/05/1997.
- Dr. Yilmaz Timucin began his illustrious career as a General Surgery Specialist at Malatya Yesilyurt State Hospital.
- Over the course of a decade, he served as the Occupational Director and Chief Physician at Gözde Hospital, where he played a pivotal role in shaping the institution’s healthcare standards and patient care.
Foreign Language Proficiency:
- Dr. Timucin is proficient in German, in addition to his native language.
Dr. Yilmaz Timucin is a highly accomplished and dedicated medical professional with a passion for providing exceptional healthcare. He embarked on his journey in the medical field by graduating from İstanbul Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty in 1990. Dr. Timucin’s pursuit of excellence led him to complete his specialty education at İstanbul Beyoğlu Education and Research Hospital on 30th May 1997.
His extensive career spans various roles, beginning as a General Surgery Specialist at Malatya Yesilyurt State Hospital. His expertise and commitment to his patients quickly propelled him to leadership positions, where he assumed the roles of Occupational Director and Chief Physician at Gözde Hospital for a remarkable ten-year tenure.
Dr. Timucin’s proficiency in the German language, in addition to his medical skills, has enabled him to establish effective communication with a diverse range of patients and colleagues.
Outside of his medical practice, Dr. Timucin enjoys [mention any hobbies or interests you’d like to include here, such as sports, arts, or community involvement], which reflect his well-rounded and balanced approach to life.
Dr. Yilmaz Timucin remains dedicated to advancing the field of general surgery and providing exceptional healthcare to his patients. His unwavering commitment to excellence and compassionate patient care continues to earn him the respect and admiration of the medical community and the community at large.